The health and safety of our clients and employees is our highest priority. As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread throughout the country, we want to share some of the actions TRISTAR is taking to help ensure business continuity and safeguard the interest and the health of our clients and employees
- We have trained our employees on best practices during a pandemic, including practicing social distancing (and work from home if feasible), observing proper hygiene, and staying home if sick.
- We increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitization of our work area, distributed hand sanitizers, and restricted outside guests from visiting our facilities.
- Placed travel restraints, suspending all non-essential business travels and requesting our employees to work from home if they have traveled recently.
- Updated our benefit policy to accommodate confirmed diagnosis, as well as provisions for quarantines.
- Activated our IT and operations pandemic protocols and mobilize our workforce to a telework model at a moment's notice. Our operations also allow us to redirect print capabilities and support staff if needed.
- Confirmed that all of our key business partners have a pandemic plan in place so that there will be no service interruptions.
As this situation continues to evolve, we will closely monitor guidance from the CDC and local health officials around the country. All of us at TRISTAR understand this issue is a cause of concern to many. Rest assured that as circumstances continue to develop, our mission remains the same: To provide the highest quality claims management services to our clients.